- Great opportunity for a graduate to kick-start their career
- Work for a well established company in the Student discount industry
- Competitive salary package and HUGE rewards
- Central London location
This is your chance to work for one of the most successful internet start-ups in the UK who have achieved tremendous success and growth so far and have very ambitious plans for the future. Their founder is regularly featured in the media and the success of this business is amazing!
They are passionate about what they do and are gaining serious momentum as they approach the next phase of their expansion.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive to build relationships with brands, networks and agencies. You will work closely with the Business Development Manager, manage important accounts and have direct input into key business decisions.
You will Work with the campaign delivery team to ensure effective delivery and follow up on all campaigns, as well as ensuring the longevity of the strong performing ones.
The culture is very young and dynamic. This is an organisation that is strongly associated with students and student life and therefore they have a very relaxed and fun culture and atmosphere. There is a common room with X box and a ping pong table and they really encourage a work hard, play hard environment!
The basic salary is between 22k and 25k depending on experience with realistic OTE of 28-30k in year one! OTE stands for On target earnings, which is common in a Sales position as you will be set targets to hit and you are paid extra if they are reached.
A sales career will suit you if you are competitive, driven, want to be rewarded for your efforts and want to rise to the top of your career! 70% of CEO‚Äôs began their career in a ‚ÄòSales‚Äô position.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively seek out commercial opportunities and partnerships
- Maintain a list of key client accounts and work with the relevant partners to optimise these campaigns
- Use any relevant, specific opportunities to up sell existing advertisers
- Develop, build and maintain partner relationships
- A good degree from a University
- Self-motivated – eager to take ownership of responsibilities
- Clear, persuasive and personable communicator
- Past experience in a similar role would be desirable
You will go through the Apprentice Project training academy to teach you all the Sales and business skills you need to succeed. You will be trained by the ‚Äòmillionaire mentors‚Äô from the Entrepreneurs‚Äô business academy, set up by Bev James (bevjames.com) and James Caan (From Dragon‚Äôs Den) to catapult your career!
If you are enthusiastic and dynamic with excellent people and communication skills, then apply NOW! Email [email protected] or call 0203 086 8033.